Friday, October 17, 2008

Thank you for visiting

Thanks to everyone who has visited this blog. I know it's taking a while to "get cute". But, as of today, I figured out how to get pictures on. Now I need to figure out how to import pictures from my camera without Mike's help so I can stay current. That will come. I also want your permission to post your blog addresses on my friend list. Again, I haven't figured out how to do that, but I want your permission or denial before I try. I have minimal time to visit my site or yours, but I love when I do treat myself to a few minutes of electronically visiting your lives. You are all so amazingly intelligent, creative, interesting, uplifting and fun!!

3 comments:

Jodie Haney said...

you can post mine. i really enjoy your blog. I want to hike to the top of a mountain, too! We should do it!
you should check out me bucket list....it's on my blog.

Lelani said...

you can post mine. it's good to see you here!!!

Shanna said...

Of course you can put my post down!